|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||CE/ BV / ISO|
|Model Number:||CGF 8-8-3 / 12-12-4|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case or pallet package|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Bottle Feeding:||Air Conveyor||Filling Liquid:||Non-carbonated Liquid|
|Capacity:||0-4000BPH||Suitable Bottle:||Small Bottle 250ml-1500ml|
|Bottle Delivery:||Conveyor||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Machine Operation:||Easy Operation||Control Manner:||PLC Control|
Non carbonated Water Bottle Filling Machine,
250ml Water Bottle Filling Machine,
Non carbonated pure water filling machine
Small Scale Product Output Bottle Water Filling Packaging Machine
Complete Bottled Water Filling Production Line adopts bottle neck holding transmission technology to realize fully automatic rinsing, filling and capping.
Most elements of the electrical system employ famous brand advanced products.
Each machine element that contacts with the liquid is made of high quality stainless steel.
They obtain the advantages of good abrasive resistance, high stability, low failure rate, etc The quality of the equipment reaches the international advanced level.
1. We use direct connection technology between air conveyor and in-feeding starwheel to substitute in-feeding screw and conveyor to ease the process of bottle-size-changing.
2. Neck-hanging technology is applied in bottle transportation. Instead of traditional starwheel, we use neck-hanging gripper to make bottle-size-changing easily, without equipment height adjustment, only arch board and starwheel such little nylon parts need to be changed.
3. Specially-designed rinser grippers which are made of stainless steel are firm and endurable, with no contact to screw part of the bottle to prevent second pollution.
4. Rapid gravity filling valve with high flow makes filling faster with accurate liquid level and without any liquid loss.
5. Splint of starwheel using twist descending way to simplify the process of bottle-size-changing.
6. The machine applies to the production of natural mineral water, purified water and mineralized water.
|Model||Washing heads||Filling heads||Capping heads||Capacity(B/H)||Motor power(KW)||Overall dimension(MM)|
We do more
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter.
2. Quartz sand filter--get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect.
3. Active carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Micron PP filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump--Provide the high pressure to RO membrane ro.
7. RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
Part 2: PET Bottle Blow Moulding Machine
1. The Blow Molding system does not require highly trained operators to produce consistent quality bottles.
2. The bottle making process starts by loading preforms into the preheater.
3. The preheater uses a variable speed track that moves the preforms through a heating tunnel. The heat tunnel has specially designed heating elements for a consistent heating operation with minimal maintenance.
4. When the preforms have made one "trip" through the preheater, they are manually loaded two(three or four) at a time into the blow molder. .
5. After the bottles are formed in the blowing cycle, they are removed and the cycle continues. The finished bottles are then loaded directly onto a conveyor for filling or can be stored for later use.
Part 3: Automatic Bottle Sleeve Labeling Machine
It comprises of shrink sleeve applicator, shrink tunnel, steam generator and conveyor and can be incorporated into customer's existing production line or operated stand-alone.
Filled or empty containers are transported via an infeed conveyor and then metered via a rotating feedscrew, As the containers enter the labeler, the labels in web form are opened and formed into a tube by a mandrel, fed in precise registration with a printed graphic, cut in precise registration, applied to a container which is then transported via conveyor to a steam tunnel where controlled steam heat shrinks the sleeve tightly onto the container.
Part 4: Automatic Shrink Wrapping Packing Machine
Machine installation and commissioning
Contact Person: Manager